Thursday, July 14, 2011

We can hide things away, but we can't forget

HI! Decided to start blogging again so I created a new blog using blogger! Haven't been using blogger for like 2years & everything has changed so much lol. Sometimes I just got the feel to blog & rant! Or when i'm bored. So yes, let's welcome my new blog vivianvajy.bs! :) Dumping my onsugar aside. Okay shall fill up my first post here with some random photos! :)

    Love this cute lil glow in the dark dinos so much! DAMN CUTE.

Favourite white tiger pic out of all that I've captured! ((: Love white tiger best!

 DAMN GROSS.

Drew my favourite cartoon characters on the sand! (Erm, actually I don't really like Patrick.)

@Tanjong pagar railway station. But can only admire the old vintage building outside -.- I thought that it's still open for visitors to visit the station even though the train don't operate anymore. Obviously I was wrong & we wasted our trip there. Sigh. ):

I want to go Kukup again and eat all the yummy seafoodsssss while watching fireworks(: YUMS!

Hmmm July seems to be like a "birthdays month", so many july babies! Haha. Btw It has been one month ever since boyfriend enlisted. Looking forward to his book out day every single week! AND IT'S FRIDAY TOMORROW!! :DDDDDDDDDDD

If only we could see the endless string of consequences that result from our smallest actions. But we can’t know better until knowing better is useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment